The following general terms and conditions shall apply for the contractual
relationship between Mirella Ortiz Bianco Y-Tunnus 2128432-1 hereinafter called
“Transervice” and its customers:
Transervice operates a translation service that is available to customers
worldwide via the Internet. Native freelance translators do the translations.
All translation assignments will be treated strictly confidential. 100%
confidentiality cannot be guaranteed during communication in electronic form
between the customer, Transervice and the translator.
If translations are sent by mail, or by another authorized mail-order firm, the risk
of accidental loss, the risk of accidental setback, or the risk of late delivery with
the transfer of the translation to the mail, and/or the appointed mail-order firm,
shall pass to the customer. No liability beyond the damages paid by the post
office and/or mail-order firm shall be assumed by Transervice.
Transervice reserves the right to keep a copy of any translation for a set period of
time, provided the customer does not expressly object at the conclusion of the
Our offers are subject to alteration and without obligation. Each of the current
price lists, and the prices named in the individual offer, are valid.
Formation of the Contract
A contract with Transervice is formed by the transfer of the customer's order via
electronic mail or by sending the signed order via ordinary mail.
Text is translated exclusively. Text with punishable content, and text that offends
common decency, can be refused by Transervice even after the conclusion of
Generally, with Transervice, the customer submits text in electronic form.
Generally, the customer receives the translation in electronic form, as well. The
customer informs Transervice of the desired file format at the time the order is
The source material must be legible, and be transmitted at the time, and in the
format, given by Transervice. Transervice is not responsible for delays in delivery
resulting from the late delivery of source material, or delivery in a differing format.
All changes and additions to the source material must be transmitted to
Transervice, after clear indication of the changes compared to the original
Prices and Deliveries
Prices and delivery dates for the implementation of changes and additions to the
source materials in translations, whose conveyance has already begun into the
target language, will be determined according to the scope of the changes, and
the scope of the percentage of the translation already made. Transervice shall
notify the customer with an estimate of the additional costs, before the changes
and additions are implemented. The scope of a translation will be calculated
according to the number of words or pages, unless otherwise agreed upon.
The minimum contract value shall amount to 55 Euros, Plus ALV.
The customer shall receive the invoice through electronic mail. The invoice
amount shall be due immediately and without deduction, net cash, if not
otherwise agreed upon. The customer's payment shall be done by transfer to
Tran service’s company account.
If the ordering customer cancels an order, without being legally or contractually
authorized to do so, completed work shall be provided to the customer and the
customer shall be charged. Enforcement of further legal claims shall remain
reserved, where appropriate.
In the case of the customer's default of payment, Transervice reserves the right
to collect interest in a legally regulated amount, as damage caused by default.
Translations shall be carried out with regard to spelling, grammar and linguistic
usage according to the generally recognized rules of the target language.
Transervice translates technical terms and special vocabulary with the
conventional and customary meaning. Freelancers use as working tools
dictionaries, technical dictionaries and internet resources, If the customer has a
certain terminology or form request for the translation, deviating from the
generally recognized rules, then he shall communicate this, and provide the
corresponding instructions (sample texts, parallel texts, glossaries and such).
The usage of the customer's specific terminology must be expressly agreed upon
at the time the order is placed. Upon the translator's request, the customer shall
grant technical consultation.
The customer guarantees and confirms that the translation of the source material
as well as the publication, the marketing and distribution, the sale and every
other use for the translation being delivered, shall not represent a violation of
patent rights, copyrights, trade mark rights, patent rights, or any other rights of a
third-party, and that he is totally authorized to have the text translated. The
customer shall release Transervice from all claims concerning this matter.
Transervice shall be obligated to carry out the translation in such a way that it
contains no deficiencies. Insignificant deficiencies shall remain unconsidered.
Further, Transervice shall be obligated to ensure that the translation will be done
without abridgements or additions. Transervice shall reserve the right to add
comments, footnotes, etc., for the understanding of the text in the target
The finished translation will be reviewed for completeness and data format, as
well as other recognizable deficiencies at first glance, and sent to the customer.
The date sent from Transervice, shall be considered as the time of receipt of the
translation. If the customer raises no objection within 10 days of the reception of
the translation this shall be considered approved. In this case, the customer shall
abjure from all claims that he could be entitled due to possible deficiencies of the
If the customer criticizes a deficiency existing objectively, within the 10 day
deadline, then this deficiency must be described as precisely as possible in
writing. The customer has to communicate simultaneously within which time
period the deficiency should be eliminated.
Transervice will thereupon initiate the removal of the deficiencies within the time
period mentioned, provided this time period is reasonable, in all other respects,
within a reasonable time period. If the first removal of the deficiencies fails,
Transervice is entitled to touch up the translation, in turn, on the basis of the
deficiencies described in writing as precisely as possible by the customer, again.
If the second removal of the deficiencies fails, the customer is entitled to a
reduction of the fee agreed upon of the number of words failed.
Transervice is a translation office which sales translation services and uses freelance translators of around the world in its translations jobs. We take care that our translators are native speakers of the target language or they have an excellent command of the required language. We take all the possible care in choose them, nevertheless if any problem with the quality of the job arises, we will assume responsibility as follows:
• The maximum liability shall be limited to the value of the order in case the removal of deficiencies fails as per indicated in the clause “Services” and being understood that the claim has been addressed within the first 10 days of received the translation.
• The customer assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the translated text such as and not exclusive: printing material, uploading to a web page, sending to customers or colleagues by emails or regular mail, uses in conferences or for publicity purposes etc.
• We accept no liability or responsibility to any person or organisation as a consequence of any reliance upon the translated text delivered to the customer.
• Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in the translation of the text delivered by the customer to us be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or loss profits that result from the use of the translation. Nor shall they be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by any user of the translated text; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, printed material, uploading of translated text to any web sites, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to the translated text. States or Countries which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the value of the order.
• The translation delivered to you should not be considered legal, medical, financial or other advice and is not intended for legal, medical or financial questions.
• All liability claims, warranty claims and claims for damages shall be limited to the
value of the order. In any case this claims should be submitted after 10 days of received the translation.
• If it turns out after the acceptance of the order by Transervice, that the order
cannot be carried out within the time period agreed upon, due to good reason
(e.g., sickness of the translator, or technical defects in the network), Transervice
shall notify the customer immediately.
• If the supply of the translation service is not possible due to a higher power, or
other unforeseeable events (e.g., traffic hold-up, strike, blackout of the power
supply, or the like), then the expiration of any deadline shall be suspended during
this time. The deadline shall not begin to run until the corresponding disruption is
• Legal rights exist exclusively to Transervice for the customer, not to the
respective translator. Direct customer-translator contact is only possible with the
consent of Transervice.
If any of the provisions be, or become, ineffectual, fully or in part, the remaining
provisions shall remain in effect. If not indicated in the customer’s order in
contrary, this General terms and Conditions are applicable to all works done by
© 2015 by Transervice
Web Site designed by TRANSERVICE